Saturday, January 12, 2013

*waggle eyebrows*

Last semester was a sledgehammer. With the addition of a few actual projects for money, this is the first semester in a long time where I had less than a 4.0. OH NO. MY PRECIOUS GRADES. I'm not even going to tell you what I had when I left the U, because it's too depressing. So the new term's about to start, and instead of spending the day working on my portfolio pieces some more (portfolio class starts next week), I was inspired by a text message conversation and just devoted precious hours to this wreck:
It's me. Waggling my eyebrows suggestively. My hair's actually lavender now, but the teal lasted long enough that a tribute seemed in order.

Yaaaaay. I made a stupid thing. But I can't stop staring at it; it's eerie and pretty awful, and those eyebrows...hope you're happy, Samm, because I'm going to use this everywhere.

2 comments:

  1. The eyebrows always match the hair, good sir. And the eyes, being grey, match whatever they like.

    ReplyDelete